This açai berry bowl is perfect to have for breakfast, as a dessert, or even as a super healthy snack! It is packed with lots of vitamins and antioxidants and made with whole foods. It is really good and tasty!
How to make açai berry bowl
- Addall theingredientsto a powerfulblenderor food processor andblenduntilsmooth.
- Serveimmediately with your favorite toppings.
Açai berry bowl ingredients and tips
- Frozen açai puree: it’s my favorite choice, but you could also use 1 tablespoon of açai berry powder instead.
- Frozen berries: any type of berries will do. You could also use fresh berries, but you’ll get a creamier texture if you use frozen ones.
- Unsweetenedplant milk: any type of unsweetened plant milk will work, butsoy milk是我最喜欢的一个。
Looking for more vegan breakfasts?
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- Best when fresh, keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- Frozen açai puree is my favorite choice, but you could also use 1 tablespoon of açai berry powder instead.
- Feel free to use any kind of plant milk, but soy milk is my favorite one.
- Any berries will do.
- Dates are optional and can be replaced with any sweetener.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the dates.
- Serving Size:1 serving
- Sugar:34.7 g
- Sodium:121 mg
- Fat:9.5 g
- Saturated Fat:1.4 g
- Carbohydrates:66.1 g
- Fiber:15.3 g
- Protein:8.6 g