Hemp milk, vegan, creamy, and fresh. It is really good and one of the easiest recipes, as it only requires 2 ingredients and 5 minutes!
Hemp milk is a great alternative to cow’s milk. Creamy, simple, and nutritious, it is high in minerals and healthy fats, as well as low in calories. It is my first time trying it and I can’t get over the fact that it is absolutely delicious!
制作它你只需要两种原料，你可以用一些香草精和你最喜欢的甜味剂来定制它;然而，这些成分是完全可选的。I used it to make anavocado smoothieand it turned out amazingly good!
How to make hemp milk
- Placeall theingredientsin apowerful blenderandblenduntilsmooth.
- Trythemilkandaddmorevanilla extractorsweetenerif needed.
- Strainthe milk using anut milk bag.
- Serveyourhemp milkimmediately.
Hemp milk ingredients and tips
- Hulled hemp seeds: it’s important to use hulled hemp seeds.
- Vanilla extract: it’s optional, but it will make your milk taste better. I always use homemade vanilla extract as it’s more affordable and extremely easy to make, but the store-bought version is also a good choice.
- Maple syrup or dates: although you don’t need to use any sweetener, feel free to use your favorite one.
- You can have this milk whenever you feel like it, but I would serve it as a snack with somevegan donuts,vegan French toast, or your favorite recipes!
- If you want to strain the milk, I really suggest you use anut milk bag, as it is the most convenient and cleanest tool to do so. However, you could also use a napkin or a thin piece of cloth.
Looking for more vegan milk recipes?
Did you make this hemp milk recipe?
This post contains affiliate links so you can easily find some of the products that we used to make this recipe. If you buy any of them through the links provided (without any extra cost for you), we’ll get a commission. We’re so grateful for your support!Print
- ½ cuphulled hemp seeds (80 g)
- 3 cupswater (710 ml)
- ½ tspvanilla extract(optional)
- 1 tbspmaple syrup (optional), or2Deglet Nour dates or1Medjool date (pitted)
- Place all the ingredients in apowerful blenderand blend until smooth. Add more water if the milk is too thick for you.
- You can strain the milk using anut milk bag, a napkin, or any thin piece of cloth, but I don’t think it’s necessary.
- Add it to yourvegan protein shakeor serve it as a snack with somevegan donuts,vegan French toast, or your favorite recipes!
- Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Add more or less water depending on how thick you want your hemp milk to be.
- Feel free to use any kind of sweetener. Add more or less of it depending on how sweet you like your milk.
- Enjoy hot or cold and shake well before serving for best results.
- Nutritional info has been calculated with 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Serving Size:120 ml
- Sugar:2 g
- Sodium:4 mg
- Fat:6.5 g
- Saturated Fat:0.4 g
- Carbohydrates:3.2 g
- Fiber:0.5 g
- Protein:4.7 g