Vegan pumpkin cookies, so soft and chewy. Ready in just 30 minutes, they’re so absolutely delicious you won’t get over them. Truly the best!
You’ve just come across the best vegan pumpkin cookies you’ll ever try. Simply fantastic! They’re so nice, soft, chewy, and deep in flavor that I still can’t believe how GOOD they are.
The best part is that they’re ready in just 30 minutes and smell so so so good while baking. Everyone will absolutely love these wonderful treats – your family, your kids, and even your friends and coworkers!
- Vegan butter: I do suggest you easily make your healthier vegan butter at home, but the store-bought version will also work.
- Granulated and brown sugar: feel free to use other types of sugar. Make sure the sugar you’re using is vegan.
- Vanilla extract我总是用自制的香草精，因为它更便宜，也非常容易做，但在商店买也是一个不错的选择。
- Pumpkin puree:按照我们的食谱制作你自己的泥或使用它从商店购买。
- All-purpose flour: I’ve only made this recipe using all-purpose flour, but you could probably use a different type of flour. However, you may need to adjust the amount of it.
- Pumpkin pie spice: super easy to make! Feel free to use the one that you can find at the grocery store.
- Vegan cream cheese frosting: this ingredient is optional, the cookies alone are already fantastic!
- Make it gluten-free: use ourgluten-free flour blendfor a gluten-free version of this recipe. Keep in mind that you may need to change the amount you’re going to be using.
- Make it soy-free:使用不含大豆的素食黄油和糖霜。
- Addthevegan butter,granulated sugar,brown sugar, andvanilla extractto anelectric mixer bowlandbeatuntillight and fluffy. You could also use a regular large bowl and ahand mixer, but in my opinion, an electric mixer bowl is easier to use and more convenient.
- Addthepumpkin pureeandbeatagain untilcombined.
- Incorporateall theremaining ingredientsandmixuntilwell combined.
- Tomake the cookies, I find acookie scoopto be the best tool, as it is specifically designed for this purpose, but you could also use a regular spoon or even your hands.Fillthescoopwithcookiedoughand justpressandreleaseonto abaking sheetlined with parchment paper.
- Bakefor about12 to 15 minutes.
- Removefrom theovenandallow the cookies to coolon the baking sheet for5 minutesbefore transferring them to acooling rackto cool completely.
- Serveyourvegan pumpkin cookiesimmediately.
- Freezer: to freeze your vegan pumpkin cookies, transfer them to an airtight container and keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months. After baking, allow the cookies to cool completely, then place them in a single layer onto a lined baking sheet to freeze them, and lastly store them in a freezer-safe bag. Squeeze out any extra air and place it flat in your freezer. Most cookies thaw nicely just by being left out.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vegan Sugar Cookies
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
Please leave a comment and rate it below. We’d love to hear from you!
This post contains affiliate links so you can easily find some of the products that we used to make this recipe. If you buy any of them through the links provided (without any extra cost for you), we’ll get a commission. We’re so grateful for your support!Print
- Add the vegan butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract to anelectric mixer bowland beat until light and fluffy. You could also use a regular large bowl and ahand mixer, but in my opinion, an electric mixer bowl is easier to use and more convenient.
- Incorporate all the remaining ingredients (except the vegan cream cheese frosting) and mix until well combined. The dough will be wetter than most cookies, but it’s okay.
- 现在是时候做饼干了!I find acookie scoopto be the best tool to make these cookies, as it is specifically designed for this purpose, but you could also use a regular spoon or even your hands. Fill the scoop with dough and just press and release onto a lined baking sheet. Place them evenly onto the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart from each other (about 5 cm).
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden brown. They will be soft when they come out of the oven but will firm up as they cool.
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for about 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.大多数的饼干都能很好地融化，只是因为没有被融化。如果你想吃热的饼干，你可以在325ºF或160ºC的烤箱中加热5到10分钟。
- 确保你使用的糖是纯素的。I’ve never tried to make these with a liquid sweetener like maple syrup, but if you do, please let me know in the comments!
- I’ve only made this recipe using all-purpose flour, but you could probably use a different type of flour, such as our gluten-free flour blend for a gluten-free version of this recipe. However, keep in mind that you may need to adjust the amount of it.
- The frosting is optional, the cookies alone are already fantastic!
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the frosting.
- Serving Size:1 cookie out of 18
- Sugar:9.9 g
- Sodium:140 mg
- Fat:3.5 g
- Saturated Fat:1.1 g
- Carbohydrates:21.2 g
- Fiber:0.7 g
- Protein:1.6 g